Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring Shoes!

Yesterday I showed you a few spring fashion finds.  Now to foot wear! Today, I'll show you the shoes I've fallen in love with...
I tend to live in flip flops from April to October around here, but I am also no stranger to heels.  Very high heels.  They just make me feel so girly!

I already have a similar pair of these in black so I knew how useful they are.  I've already worn them 3 times!

                                       Women's Merona® Marguerite Closed Wedge Canvas Espadrille -Neutral

These are also a great neutral for all your summer shorts and dresses.

                                         Women's Merona® Emilia Tall Wedge Espadrille - Khaki

Okay.  Last pair.  I promise.  These are Dr. Scholl's.  I know.  I couldn't believe it either.  It's a double bonus because they are cute and super comfy.  And striped... :)

                                          

Alright.  I lied.  One more pair.  I don't have these...yet.  But they are calling my name.  How cute would these be with boyfriend shorts and a white slouchy tee?  Do you get presents for Cinco de Mayo?

                               

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.  We have a baseball game, a birthday party, and a tennis match.  Hopefully I'll have a few minutes to work on some projects I have planned for around here!

XO,
  Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts